This is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities to recruit outstanding international students for pursuing master degree or Ph.D degree in China. It only supports graduate students to study in China. NWAFU is one of designated universities in China and will directly recruit about 60 international students funded by the program in the year of 2018/2019.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health and should not be studying in China.
2. Education background and age limit:
-Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
-Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants must have good academic performance and research ability.
4. Applicants has not been funded by any other scholarship.
Ⅱ. Details of full scholarship and study period
-Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for room rent.
-Living stipend and fees for outpatient medical service, comprehensive medical insurance in China will be paid by Chinese Government.
-Note: 1) Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that beyond the university’s arrangements should be afforded by the student himself.
2) Monthly living stipend is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY yuan per month):
- Master degree students, general scholars: CNY 3,000 yuan
- Doctoral degree students, senior scholars: CNY 3,500 yuan
-The study period of every major will be the same, if one whose Chinese proficiency has not met the requirements will be one year’s longer for Chinese language learning.
Ⅲ.International travel expenses
International travel expenses will be paid by students themselves
1. Online application at http://www.campuschina.org/ ，and print two application forms （Agency Number 10712，Program category: Type B，Browser:≥IE9 or Firefox）
2. Notarized transcripts and diploma of the most advanced study (Chinese or English)
3. Acceptance letter of potential supervisor
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Study plan or research proposal
6. Publications (if you have)
7. Photocopy of valid passport
8. Certificate of clearance
9. Photocopy of physical examination records
(downloaded form http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/zlxz/321992.htm)
10. English or Chinese proficiency certificate
11.Two passport-sized photos
Notes：1) The faxed and digital application documents are not be accepted
2）Incomplete documents will be refused to process
3）The application documents will not be returned
4) The applicants who are fresh graduates (will graduate before September in 2018) must submit the proof of pre-graduation. The fresh graduates who are admitted must bring notarized certificate of the most advanced study when coming to NWAFU to register.
Ⅴ. Information Query
If you want to know information about the application programs, please enter ：
If you want to know about the colleges of NWAFU, please enter:
If you want to know information of professors of NWAFU, please enter:
Ⅵ.Deadline of Application
The applicants must submit their application documents to Office of Admissions of
International Education of Northwest A&F University before March 1，2018
Ⅶ. Mailing Address
Office of Adimissions, College of International Education of Northwest A&F
University, 3 Taicheng Road, Yangling,Shaanxi,China712100
Contact Persons：Mr.Qiang, Ms.Ge