I: Steps for Application
Step 1: Contacting a potential supervisor for acceptance letter
Step 2:Filling out Application Form
Step 3: Preparing the following application documents (in duplicate)
(1) Application Form for APFNet Scholarship
(2) Notarized diploma and academic transcripts of the highest degree (Chinese or English);
(3) Acceptance letter from a potential supervisor;
(4) Two Recommendation letters in English;
(5) Study or research proposal in English;
(6) Foreigner Physical Examination Form
(7) Certificate of English Proficiency;
(8) Approval letter from the applicant’s employer/organization for study at NWAFU);
(9) Photocopy of photo page of valid passport;
(10) Other support documents ;
Notes: Physical Examination Form, completed in English (applicant keeps the original), Incomplete records or those without a sealed photograph of the applicant, the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital are invalid.
Step 4: Mailing Application Documents
Please mail all the application documents by courier to the following address before May 31st, 2017.
Office of Admissions
College of International Education
Northwest A&F University
3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi
Note: Application documents will not be returned regardless of whether being enrolled or not.
II: Review Process and Admission
(1) After having received the application documents, 5 working days are needed to check the applicants’ eligibility and qualifications. The applicants whose application documents have been approved will be informed to attend the interview through Skype in early June. The list of selected scholarship candidates will be declared on website: http://http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/home/index.htm/)within 2 weeks after the interview.
(2)The Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) will be mailed to the selected scholarship candidates before June 30th, 2017. .
(3)Required Documents for Registration:
- Admission Notice ;
- Visa Application for Study in China（JW202);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form ;
- 5 photos;
Ms. Hu Chuyu/Ms. Chen Lin
6th Floor, Baoneng Center (Building A), 12 Futong Dongdajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P. R. of China
(2) Northwest A&F University
Office of Admissions, College of International Education, Northwest A&F University,
3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi, China