The summer holiday will begin on July 7 and end on September 9, 2012.Please come back to the university before 9 September, pay attention to the arrangements and Warm Tips.
1. Report contact way to International Office before leaving for home. Be aware of your personal security and traffic regulations.
2. Watch out for burglary and take care of your belongings especially the precious possessions. In case to put your life and possessions at risk, DO NOT let strangers into your room.
3. Abide by the regulations and maintain the public order. Watch out your behavior and do not disturb others.
4. Ask for a leave before a trip. Please report your traveling destination and contact way to the teacher on duty. Take care when traveling; don’t hang out at night, especially for female student alone.
1. Fill <the Accommodation Registration Form for Foreign Nationals> in the front desk of our dorm after entering China, and then submit it to the teacher on duty during 12 hours.
2. Self-funded international students, who wish to continue to study at our university for the new academic year, should come to our office for the tuition payment and room rent;
3. All students have to come to International office for the registration and the residence permit extension（ten days before residence permit expired） in time
4. Any questions about your visa, please contact the Administration Division of Exit and Entry of Yangling Tel: 87031901 QQ Group: 202198734
You can contact us during summer vacation; more details please check <the duty list of CIE> on http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/
Wish you a happy holiday!
College of International Education
July 6, 2012